9.29.2007

lazy fall day

Today has been one of those good days, where you just spend the day laying around not doing much of anything. We slept late. After 30 minutes of debating at 7:00 this morning, I finally convinced John Mark it was not time for "bk-tst" (breakfast), but in fact was time for sleeping. He finally complied, and we got to sleep until 9:00. So nice!

John Mark played and played until he finally fell asleep and took a long nap. Then we went shopping and got his AWESOME Halloween costume. I took a bunch of great pictures, but I'll have to wait to post them until after Halloween. We have to have a surprise costume, you know! I will just tell you that he looks beyond cute in it, and he loves to roar...

I hope you all have enjoyed the beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home